Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Dog Hair Lady

This morning, movers came to remove all of our rental furniture, as we are getting our couch delivered this afternoon. They were coming at 9am, so I woke up at 8am to do the dishes and find all the stuff they were taking away. Mostly it was a few pieces of furniture, kitchen stuff, and linens. Well I was right in the middle of cleaning Trig's hair off the couch they were coming to remove when they arrived. I looked around and suddenly noticed the entire apartment was covered in Trig's hair balls. I hadn't swept all weekend, and now it looked like a bunny kill zone. There was nothing for it, but to let them in and see the mess. They came in, and I could see it in their eyes. They were thinking, "this crazy white lady lives like this? Amongst her dogs fur balls? She reaaallly needs a helper..." I know when they go back to the warehouse, they will be referring to me as the "dog hair lady". It was bad, I admit. And I did notice it, just didn't have time that morning to sweep. Sure, the movers are telling me. Sure.... I felt like Monica, when she and Chandler are trying to keep their relationship a secret. "I know, I'm disgusting...."

A quarter of what I swept up after they left.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!!! How do they keep everything so clean anyway..?

    ReplyDelete